Talk:And hand tied
I guess the plot part could use some formatting... Just no idea what to do to make it look better. --Sat 20:32, 6 October 2007 (PDT)
- It needs rewriting is what it does. Some of the stuff can be covered under Characters, some of it needs to be trimmed. I'll bet Louslet has the time.
- And we still need a category to put these articles of projects that aren't actually the project articles. For now, I'm just tagging it LAH Projects. --feather 23:32, 6 October 2007 (PDT)
Hm, it seem that it IS possible to use two of these templates on one article. Does it work fine on other browsers/resolutions/systems? --Sat 10:28, 7 October 2007 (PDT)
- Looks fine by default. Reduce font size even a little, and the box pulls over into the article. If we wanted to make it work, we could add a field to the template for another cover. But considering how many articles will use it, it seems like a waste.
- For now I'm just going to trim the plot synopsis. --Louslet 11:01, 7 October 2007 (PDT)
- Thanks for that. I deliberately didn't write "synopsis" because it was too detailed. Thanks for fixing it up. I was actually planning to make an own article for every project, but I guess I will just merge them with the original work articles. (As you already mentioned, we don't need a labyrinth) --Sat 12:34, 7 October 2007 (PDT)