| This template can be difficult to edit. You may want to request changes on the talk page rather than make them yourself.
This is a general use infobox for including information on a doujin, manga, movie or game in an article. The following fields may be filled in, and any may be omitted.
- align - Where the template aligns itself on the page. Right is standard, but it can also be aligned left or center.
- imageFile - the file name of an image. The [[Image:]] code is unnecessary, and the template will resize the image to fit.
- page - the page number
- title - the name of the work
- artist - the name of the artist or artists who produced the work
- circle - the name of the circle that produced the work
- director - the director of the work
- actors - the voice actors
- numPages - the number of pages
- length - the length of the movie
- episodes - the number of episodes
- issues - the number of issues
- characters - the character or characters featured in the work
- content - genres and/or fetishes the work includes
- series - the series to which the work belongs, or, in the case of a doujin, the series on which it is based
- language - the language or languages in which the work is or was available
- censor - the type of censorship, if any
- publisher - the publisher of the work
- formats - the formats in which the work is or was available
- system - the system on which the game is or was available or on which it runs or ran
- year - the year of release
- begun - the date on which the first installment of the work was published
- ended - the date on which the last installment of the work was published
- status - the status of the work; for example, ongoing, over or on haitus
- relatedWorks - other works in a series or franchise
The code to use, omitting any fields not used, is: