From LAH Wiki
Hum, we are translating both And_hand_tied volumes. (First has been released already). Wonder if it's relevant to add it here too or if I should just mention it in the article for the book. --Sat 09:57, 6 October 2007 (PDT)
- I created the And_hand_tied article and put the info there. That does it for now. In the long run, the LAH scanlation group should have its own page so we can list its projects. --Louslet 11:25, 6 October 2007 (PDT)
- Yeah, I will get to making one. The problem is we also do games and at the moment even an anime fansub. Can that be called scanlation? (sp? Some people prefer "Scanslation") --Sat 16:37, 6 October 2007 (PDT)
- Maybe just "LAH Translation Group" or "LAH Translations"? --Louslet 17:40, 6 October 2007 (PDT)
- We could actually use a name, but so far all our works have a "Done by the LAH Team" mark. Well, I will figure something out...
- On the side note, is it a good idea to group books together? Maybe it might be better to make separate articles about the And_hand_tied volumes. What do you think?--Sat 19:43, 6 October 2007 (PDT)