|Related Characters || Example |
|veiw this template
This is a template for including a character profile in a standard way. The following fields may be filled in, and any may be omitted, with the exception of the header and imageFile.
- header - the template header, usually the character's name
- align - Where the template aligns itself on the page. Right is standard, but it can also be aligned left or center. If left blank, it will default to right.
- imageFile - the file name of the image. The [[Image:]] code is unnecessary, and the template will resize the image to fit.
- caption - a caption for the image
- name - the name of the character
- loli - is the character a loli? (yes, no, debatable) (leave blank if male)
- shota - is the character a shota? (yes, no, debatable) (leave blank if female)
- height - the height of the character, in both standard and metric if possible.
- weight - the weight of the character, in both standard and metric if possible.
- measurements - the character's bust, waist and hip measurements
- eyes - the color of the character's eyes
- hair - the color of the chracters's hair
- realHair - some girls do dye their hair, you know . . .
- age - age of the character
- birthdate - the date of the character's birth
- origin - the character's place of origin
- mother - the name of the character's mother
- father - the name of the character's fother
- custom1title - a costom field for in-universe character-specific info
- custom1data - the data for costum1title
- custom2title - a costom field for in-universe character-specific info
- custom2data - the data for costum1title
- custom3title - a costom field for in-universe character-specific info
- custom3data - the data for costum1title
- custom4title - a costom field for in-universe character-specific info
- custom4data - the data for costum1title
- series - the series in which the character appears
- actor - the actor who voiced the character
- relatedCharacters - characters related to the character (preferably limited to those who have an article on LAH Wiki
- creator - the name of the creator or creators of the character
- custom5title - a costom field for out-of-universe character-specific info
- custom5data - the data for costum1title
- custom6title - a costom field for out-of-universe character-specific info
- custom6data - the data for costum1title
The code to use, omitting any fields not used, is: